1.Product Specification Sterile rubber surgical gloves for single use have straight and curved two type in design. Surface specification: textured powder type, textured powder-free type, smooth powder type, smooth powder-free type. The specification in both width and length will be: 6.5#,7#,7.5#,8#,8.5# 2. Intended use : Sterile Rubber Surgical Gloves for single use is used for clinical operations, providing protection purposed while diagnosing.
3. Main Performance Structure Sterile latex surgical gloves made from natural rubber In the production process, we guarantee the product's performance quality by make up coagulant, immerse coagulant, immerse rubber, drying, water curing, and stir powder these key process monitoring and measurement control. Products no steriled by irradiation sterilization. Apart from the packaging sealing process is taken in 300000 class control area, other production processes are in general production area.
4. Features :
1. Left/Right Hand Fitted for highest comfort
2. Beaded cuff and smooth external finish
3. Sterilized by ETO/gamma rays,sterile and nontoxic
4. Powdered/powder-free design,to satisfy different user's practice
5. Smooth/textured surface,to fit different medical devices
6 .Made of high quality medical grade latex,adequate thickness,not effect on doctor's hand sentivity
7. Low protain content
8. High strength and elasticity
9.Tear free cuff
10. Standard: US ASTM D-3577, EN455 and GB7543-2006